Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is one of the most creative of all emotions. Even the faintest waft of gratitude opens the floodgates of possibility, activating fresh ideas, dreams and hopes.
And of course, the moment you remember how smart you were to add feathers to your flock, you get all happy and excited wondering what other great creative ideas you may have in store for yourself today!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Wicker. Wicker is just wonderful…so crispy and crunchy.
- His intelligence and creativity.
- The companionship of his large featherless assistant, who works so hard at her training, no matter how long it takes her to learn a new lesson.
- The end of molting season (if it ever comes) when he will be in “full feather” once again.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Fresh, new ideas – one of those launched this very feathery blog!
- Her writing clients, who ensure she gets to stay home with Pearl every day!
- Her companion animals, who teach her with such compassion and unconditional love.
- Coffee. It just makes mornings (and afternoons, for that matter) brighter.
Shannon & Pearl