Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
While not every day might be voted “best day ever,” feelings of gratitude can make every day a good one, each in its own unique way.
Like a comforting dish of pasta during molting season, gratitude is quite simply a reliable way to find those “feel good” feelings again – no matter how cleverly they’ve hidden themselves this time.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- The fact that his mommy has learned how to boil water, which somehow miraculously creates delicious pasta.
- How his mommy always watches out for predators while he dines so he can just focus on ingesting as much pasta as possible.
- The excellence of “post-pasta naps” – there are none better!
- All the tasty dishes his grandma makes for him.
Shannon is grateful for...
- How easy flung pasta is to clean up – as long as you get to it right away!
- Her enthusiastic avian who throws himself heart and soul into each moment (and meal) of his life.
- Blue hair color. It is always worth it.
- Electricity and internet, which allow her to create the most avian-and shell-centric life possible.
Shannon & Pearl