Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Of course, it is easier to go through the day feeling grateful if you start out that way. The best way to accomplish this is to begin each day with feathers. And end each day with feathers. And make sure you have lots of feathers throughout the middle of every day as well.
For example, if you share your life with a feathery sidekick, you could have feathers in the morning, in the afternoon AND in the evening.
In fact, even after your feathery sidekick has retired for the evening, thanks to molting season, you could still have feathers all around you while they are asleep. It is a clear win-win….in gratitude and in life.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How much his mommy loves feathers.
- Neck feather scratches, which ease the challenges of molting season.
- Restful naps, past, future and present.
- The fact that the two shelled family members stay outdoors now so he gets his large featherless assistant all to himself again.
Shannon is grateful for...
- The end of molting season (if it ever arrives), because it is so hard to watch her avian dealing with the discomfort of pin feathers!
- Pearl’s patience with her totally inadequate attempts to help him preen out his new pin feathers.
- How every new day is a happy one once she sees her avian’s sweet little face!
- Her shells – Pearl – her flock – what a great little family she has! <3
Shannon & Pearl