Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is a fundamental right that all beings have and no one can take away.
The feeling of gratitude can well up at any moment, like a surprise rainbow right in the middle of the dreariest day.
And on some days, instead of rainbows you get fireworks, because on that day all the beings you know (and many you don’t know) are feeling especially grateful for FREEDOM.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All the great things his mommy gets just for him, like the crunchy white things in the reflective bag and the long silver thing with the crispy keys.
- The freedom to be himself at all times and in all places.
- How much his flock loves him.
- The days when his mommy is at home all day and never leaves.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl’s patience on the days when she can’t be home all day long with him.
- Being able to be a part of such a wonderful diverse little interspecies flock.
- Rainbows….so magical.
- FREEDOM. Speaking of which – Happiest Fourth of July!
Shannon & Pearl