Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
But of course the world is full of problems, so it can become all too easy to forget to feel grateful.
Unless, that is, you have the great good sense to choose to share your casa with a feathered being.
Feathered beings are naturals at “gratitude.” They are also great at offering instructive lessons for beings without feathers who tend to forget.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His personal Small Chef’s delicious cooking.
- How kind and nice his featherless flock is to let him try all the new delicacies first.
- The honor of being his flock’s “alpha flock member.”
- Did he mention delicacies….?
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her avian, who wears his heart and his enthusiasm for life right out on the outside where everyone can see it.
- Having a mom who is such a good cook (for both featherless and feathered beings alike).
- Every chance she has to watch Pearl so fully enjoying life.
- The peace, quiet, friendliness and beauty of her flock’s wonderful new home.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl