Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude can be a great antidote to stress, anxiety, pain and fatigue.
The feeling of gratitude can also feel just like finding an instant recharging station just when you need it the most.
Or like encountering a cheerful, cute and very feathery being who is so full of optimism and positivity it is literally contagious!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All the great nesting sites in his new casa which he is sure the ladybirds are going to just love!
- His “fierceness” and “ferociousness,” which keeps poachers and paparazzi at bay when he wants his privacy.
- Being so cute and feathery (what ladybird could resist him?).
- So many different kinds of nesting materials that are there for the shredding!
Shannon is grateful for...
- How sweet and loving Pearl is, even when he is totally impatient to do some nesting already.
- The small rectangular flashing thing, which allows her to share Pearl’s cuteness and featheriness with all his VIP fans!
- Typing (otherwise, none of Pearl’s VIP fans would be able to decipher any of his adventures).
- Every wonderful morning when she wakes Pearl up and sees him just bursting with enthusiasm to start his day.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl