Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like a best friend you haven’t seen in awhile, but when you finally do see each other again, it is like no time at all has passed.
Reconnecting with gratitude is never more welcome than when life has handed you birdseed instead of the warm toasted waffle you were counting on.
You can feel grateful for the birdseed victuals and take some timely nourishment …. since you will need the energy to resume shrieking to let your large featherless waitress know she got your order wrong yet again!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His Grandma, the Small Chef, who always gets his order right the first time.
- His Grandpa, the Tall Tree, who has so many comfy branches for him to roost on.
- His extra-resonant voice, which is useful when he needs to communicate something urgent to his large featherless waitress.
- Waffles. What would this world be without them?
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her lovely little grey and white soul bird, who makes every day in life a good day.
- Waffles. On the rare occasion she actually gets to eat one of her own, they really are delicious!
- The internet, which helps her work from home with the best writing assistant a freelancer could ever ask for.
- Her animal communication studies, which are helping her connect with her little flock on an entirely new and deeper level.
Shannon & Pearl