Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like waking up from a dream that you’ve fallen in love and then remembering it is real.
There are all kinds of gratitude, so you can always find some right when you need it most.
And if one day you feel like gratitude is playing particularly “hard to get,” there is always feathers. Feathers can bring gratitude out of hiding faster than a being with feathers can pounce on a warm, toasted waffle!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His wonderful posh life with his devoted flock.
- The end of molting season, which results in the most fetching fresh feathers with which to lure ladybirds.
- How every featherless being who sees him just gets all happy and grateful.
- Love. He hopes every being has as much of it as he has in his life!
Shannon is grateful for...
- The sound of her soul bird’s enthusiastic chirping each morning that gets her up and out of bed because she is so eager to see him!
- How she really does feel instant gratitude the moment she sees feathers.
- The chance to say “no” to jobs she doesn’t want to do, because she has some great jobs already that she really wants to do.
- The end of molting season, when she can just sweep once a day instead of 10 times a day.
Shannon & Pearl
2 thoughts on “Tuesday Gratefuls: Pearl & Shannon Share”
Looks like you could also be grateful for you’re new sponsor – Teddy the Dog is really looking good in your site. My husband and I are devout fans to Teddy’s products. Good job getting a good sponsor! I just thought I hen needs a parrot side-kick!
Personally, I’m glad for this point in my life where I am seeing everyone and everything differently. I feel more love than ever, and I feel good in my own skin. Much gratitude there.
Oh! I’m not sure who Teddy the dog is but it’s nice to know they have good stuff:). Live your gratefuls😊