Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude can come over you all of a sudden and just when you need it the most, like a guardian angel who is so good at surveillance you would think she had wings full of feathers!
Feelings of gratitude can make even the intolerable feel like you just might survive, moment by moment and breath by breath and step by tiny step.
In the same way, grateful feelings can help you accept unexpected blessings that are so huge and awe-inspiring you fear you won’t be able to hold onto them.
Best of all, gratitude is everywhere for those who stop and look – like falling feathers during molting season, or tiny white eggs during baby season.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His super-soft, posh and comfy nest, which his grandma gave to him.
- Eggs – the best disguise. After all, he came out of one!
- Being highly trained in “black ops” surveillance. It really comes in handy since his large featherless assistant needs lots and lots of surveilling.
- His wonderfully strong and resonant singing voice, which can bring his large featherless assistant running to his side from anywhere!
Shannon is grateful for...
- PEARL. Let me count the many uncountable ways I love you….
- Being able to literally share a desk (well, a table) with her soul bird all day, every day.
- Candles. Especially ones that smell like gardenia, tuberose, jasmine and lavender.
- How every day and every year gets better (there is something to be said for being a “late bloomer”).
Shannon & Pearl