Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like your favorite surprise visitor who arrives just when you need to see them the most. They are always so loving, never judging, and they see the best in you no matter what.
If you are having trouble enticing gratitude to drop by, all you need is feathers. Gratitude can’t resist feathers (just like the rest of us) and will quickly show up when even the teensiest hint of wings, a tail, chest or crest feathers comes into view.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All of his feathers that have already molted out and grown back in (so many down, so many more to go).
- Remote controls of all sizes – they are so crunchy and crispy.
- When his large featherless assistant smiles at him and calls him her “soul bird.”
- His “out of cage” daily life, which ensures he gets to sample all the newest delicacies and shred anything within beak-reach.
Shannon is grateful for...
- How her soul bird always helps her put life’s daily “small stuff” into proper perspective.
- The sudden total rush of love and adoration she feels every time she spies a certain sweet feathered face (or even a very grumpy molting feathered face).
- Being able to start her day and end her day with Pearl.
- Never feeling alone during the day or night because there are always precious feathers and shells right there with her. <3
Shannon & Pearl