Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude can come in the smallest and simplest of packages. Take, for instance, a “featherweight” flock member. It is hard to imagine, simply by reading a measurement on a scale, how much of all good things are contained within such a petite feathery package!
Another great example is a simple bag of chips. Both crispy and flingable, these lightweight delicacies seem made to inspire gratitude!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Whenever he sends his large featherless assistant to the delicacy supply store and she actually comes back with the items he ordered.
- His Grandma, who has a much better memory for what he likes than his assistant does.
- The sport of “flinging.” It’s amazing so many beings still haven’t discovered it!
- His personal Tall Tree, whose branches are the perfect level of sturdiness to support a sleepy feathered being when he feels like roosting.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Bicycles. The world looks so different (and much more breezy) on the back of a bike!
- Her wonderful avian’s companionship – 17 years young and still going strong!
- The small rectangular flashing device, which helps her capture the cuteness of her feathers and her shells.
- Nature….how beautiful it is, and how some of it is actually willing to live with her!
Shannon & Pearl