Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude doesn’t necessarily grow on trees….
But it does often like to hide in their branches.
In fact, this is also why gratitude seems to always stick close to beings with feathers.
They both love a good game of “hide n seek.” They are both welcome wherever they go. They both like to roost when they rest. And adding one into your life is a very reliable way to feel more of the other.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being up high. High is always best, especially when you’re roosting. Or preening. Or singing. Or eating. Or snoozing.
- How everyone who sees him instantly gets all happy and grateful.
- All the shiny new gadgets and gizmos his large featherless assistant keeps bringing home for him to play with.
- Any day that doesn’t include thunder (terrifying) and lightening (unacceptable).
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl, Bruce and Malti. They are each so smart and self-contained and content – I’m just trying to keep up!
- Fast internet. When it’s gone it is missed and when it comes back it is a VIP visitor.
- The start of fall (or what passes for it here in Houston, anyway) and finally some cooler weather.
- BRAKES. I just got new ones and boy do they make a difference!
Shannon & Pearl