Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is timeless. Like a best friend you sometimes lose touch with, but then when you do see them you pick right back up where you left off, gratitude is always just as loving and welcoming and eager to reconnect.
And when you do reconnect it just feels so good, so right – like all is right with the world!
When you keep company with gratitude, you always have a life full of wonder, adventure, love and friendship.
Even better, your grateful joy is catching! If there are others around you who are having a terrible day, just a quick mention of something you feel grateful for can help them find the inspiration to power through their hard times.
In many ways, gratitude comes with so many blessings attached it can almost feel like you walk around every day with a cute feathered guardian angel perched on your shoulder….and in your heart.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Best friends. His bathroom clock is such a great one!
- How every time his large featherless assistant starts feeling grateful, it inevitably points her in his direction.
- Being finished with his most recent “big molt” and being in full feather once again!
- Not having to share his casa with his shelled siblings, who live downstairs in their own outdoor tort forts.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Gratitude. It really is a day-saver!!
- Plush things, like throws and pillows and comforters and lots of them.
- Seeing her soul-bird feeling so healthy and happy!
- The inspiration and guidance of nature.
Shannon & Pearl