Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Gratitude is great healer.
If you’ve had a good week, gratitude can make it great. But if you’ve had a bad week, gratitude can make it better.
Gratitude can also draw families together in ways that nothing else (except maybe waffles) can. When everyone is in agreement that they feel grateful for something – say, the Small Chef’s expert cooking skills – it is easy to feel so much family harmony.
Gratitude takes the sting out of tough lessons learned and creates hope and even eagerness for what the future will bring. For example, if last week brought a delicious omelet, chances are good this week will brings something even tastier – like a fresh batch of lightly toasted crispy waffles!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His personal Small Chef, who knows exactly how he likes everything cooked.
- All the shiny objects and implements his Small Chef has, each of which reflects back a very pretty cockatiel.
- The feeling of having a full crop while roosting safely high up on his personal Tall Tree.
- Being a pampered and spoiled beloved grandbird.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her family (human and non-human).
- Leftovers (every day with delicious Small Chef leftovers is one more day safe from having to cook!).
- Her groovy new LED table, which lights up around the edges as she works!
- Her awesome new laptop, and the protective silicone covers that keep a certain inquisitive sharp beak from prying up the keys!
Shannon & Pearl