Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is a very good quality to have (almost as good as feathers….but not quite).
When we feel grateful, we feel so alive.
(Some of us also feel quite pretty, but that is the topic for another blog post).
Gratitude makes the greyest day seem like it is full of sunshine.
It can also make your breakfast seem even tastier than it already is….especially when you put your whole face right in it.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Parrot breakfast.
- Parrot lunch.
- Parrot dinner.
- His large featherless waitress.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Healthy, organic food Pearl actually loves!
- Being able to work from home (to spend more time with Pearl).
- Cuteness (especially in feathered and shelled form).
- Sharing meals with her flock.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl