Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Gratitude is its own universal language.
There is so much stress and struggle in the world. So many people disagree with one another. Sometimes it seems like we can barely remember we are all alive, all breathing, all in this together no matter how different we look or act or think or feel on the outside.
But then there is gratitude. It is an experience we all know and can relate to. Conversations about gratitude are naturally uplifting, encouraging, evaporating dissent and distrust and reminding us we can get along.
But if you really want to turbocharge an experience of gratitude, you can just add in feathers. Not only will the sight of cute, soft, fluffy feathers instantly evoke grateful feelings, but feathered beings don’t hold back when it comes to expressing their gratitude.
They just let it all out, loud and proud!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Rice, a delicious dish among many delicious dishes.
- Having the best possible dining companions.
- “Handfed” delicacies – they just taste better.
- His MommieGuard, who watches for predators so he can enjoy his dinner in peace.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Finding healthy, tasty foods her avian loves that are good for him.
- Every little bit of this beautiful planet that gives so generously so her flock can be fed.
- Sleep. It is healing just like gratitude.
- Downsizing – it feels really great to have less stuff to care for!
Shannon & Pearl