Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is like the “Miss Manners” of feelings.
It is so classy, elegant and refined that it won’t try to hog the spotlight by pandering to the lowest common denominator.
In other words, gratitude doesn’t make for a very good paparazzi. But it is there, if only you take the time to look.
Just by scanning the nearby horizon of your life, you can find gratitude peeking out here, sending a graceful wave over there, lounging casually with a relaxing beverage in its hand, taking a big deep breath while taking in the pretty view….just because it can.
In these and other understated ways, gratitude is always there, roosting in a comfy spot that asks you to stretch just the teensiest bit to find and reconnect with it.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All of the comfy roosting spots in his casa (whether they were originally intended for roosting or not).
- Restful naps. With each one he just gets cuter and prettier!
- Gratitude, which puts his large featherless assistant in a better mood instantly.
- Listening to the wild ladybirds outside singing to him.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Gratitude. It really is a day-changer.
- Friends, old and new, local and via social media.
- Her feather’s and shells’ AWESOME extended flock.
- All the blessings of living in a country that offers so much and asks for so little in return.
Shannon & Pearl