Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude, like the most talented pint-sized “stealth” operatives, often flies quite successfully under the radar.
It might be right there all the time, but you won’t even notice it because of how skilled it is in blending in.
Of course, when you do start to consciously look for gratitude, it finds that hiding from you becomes a lot more difficult!
But just like a shy singing ladybird who is afraid to show herself because of all the competition for a certain (very) manly manbird’s affections, once gratitude realizes you are really glad to see it, it won’t be tempted to hide from you again.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Ladybirds singing to him.
- Every day his large featherless waitress gets his breakfast (and lunch, and dinner) order right.
- How plush and full his feathers are looking.
Shannon is grateful for...
- How easy it is to find gratitude whenever she looks at her small feathery sidekick.
- The success she’s having with converting Pearl over to eating healthier meals and snacks.
- All the wonderful, helpful and kind souls (human and non-human) who make life brighter.
Shannon & Pearl