Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
If you’ve ever had an imaginary friend, you already know exactly what it is like to feel grateful.
It is there, but you are the only one who knows it. And not only do you know it, but you can see gratitude, laugh with it, enjoy entire conversations that only the two of you will ever know about or understand!
Best of all, unlike most other types of friends, gratitude never needs to go to sleep, step out for a bathroom break, or take a mental health day. So it is always with you, right by your side, no matter what a day may bring.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His mommy, who always puts him in VIP Priority position.
- His large featherless flock members, who are always so eager to spend time with him.
- How being born with an extra helping of “cuteness” allows him to turn frowns upside down all over the world!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her not-so-imaginary feathered best friend for life, Pearl.
- Her wonderful interspecies flock….whatever would she do without them??
- A daily life lived with feathers and a wonderful worldwide extended flock to share them with!
Shannon & Pearl