Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Some days just seem made for feeling grateful.
Take birthdays, for instance. Every single day, someone, somewhere, is turning a whole year older.
Pretty exciting stuff!
Today, as a matter of fact, a certain famous and feathery someone’s large featherless assistant is turning 47 years old. That is a lot of years….certainly worth celebrating with an even larger dose of gratitude than usual!
Of course, she doesn’t need much inspiration anyway for feeling grateful. After all, there are the feathers (and the shells, although we will just whisper that, given present grey-and-white company).
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Celebrations of all kinds, and the delicious delicacies they produce.
- Fun days spent with the whole flock.
- Being able to contribute so much to the festivities, including non-stop tuneful numbers everyone can enjoy.
- Waffles. Oh, and waffles. And more waffles. So many waffles….
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl, Malti & Bruce – this mama’s cup runneth over!
- Making it through another whole year and getting yet another whole new year as a reward!
- Birthday cake. How many ways are there to say “I love you?”
- Her family, friends (local and everywhere) and entire extended flock.
Shannon & Pearl