Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feelings of gratitude are never wasted.
Whether they are grateful memories from the past, gratitude about present unfolding events, or feelings of thankfulness for possibilities yet to arise, gratitude is like a “life lift” that makes everything look and feel brighter and better all at once.
Best of all, feelings of gratitude are always free.
Like unattended crispy paper you just happen upon, you can have all of the enjoyment and none of the cleanup or cost (on account of how you have a large featherless assistant who takes care of all that for you).
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Crispy paper. So shreddable! So flingable! So fun!
- Being an “indoor bird” with such a posh life.
- How he’s managed to train his large featherless assistant to link “gratitude” with “scratching neck feathers.”
Shannon is grateful for...
- The whole new year that is just now coming into view!
- Knowing she will spend it as she has spent this past year – with precious feathers and shells.
- Her special daily rituals with her feathers.
Shannon & Pearl