Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is a very good quality to have (almost as good as feathers….but not quite).
When we feel grateful, we feel so alive.
(Some of us also feel quite pretty, but that is the topic for another blog post).
Gratitude makes the greyest day seem, well, hand-selected to best complement pretty grey feathers.
It can also make your posh and comfy casa seem even posher and comfier….because of course your mommy wants to make sure you always have plenty of cushioning under your cute pink feet.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- An attentive large featherless assistant (even though he now has to share her with his shelled siblings).
- His posh and comfy casa.
- His VIP fans who love him so much.
- Grey and white feathers (the best color combination).
Shannon is grateful for...
- Paper towels, tissues and all paper products.
- Her iPhone camera (to capture pretty grey and white feathers with).
- Typing (her handwriting sucks).
- Her “inner flock” of Pearl, Malti & Bruce.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl