Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Well here it is – Day 2 of a whole brand sparkling new year!
So many possibilities! So much to see and do!
So many restful naps to take (how will we ever fit them all in?)!
But with gratitude, all things are possible.
Paths open up, connections get made, new ideas bloom and flourish, as life moves between the cracks of what we think is possible to show us what truly IS possible!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Naps. No one ever looks back over their life and thinks, “I wish I hadn’t taken so many.”
- Having 363 (364 counting today) more days to be feathery and fetching!
- How, when he does wake up, he will get his millet snack and then his rice dinner – both delicious!
Shannon is grateful for...
- This fresh new year, which so far has been pretty great!
- Her brand new New Year’s intention, to “be a blank canvas” – should be an exciting journey!
- Having the best travel companions for the journey….EVER.
Shannon & Pearl