Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is like a “stealth day brightener” that is always on the prowl for beings who need cheering up.
Often, it seems like gratitude must have feathers, because of its ability to glide up to you so silently and then – kabam! – it whops you with its little gratitude wand and you instantly feel better.
The best part about gratitude is that it always likes to deliver its gifts anonymously.
Other than a downy molted feather here or a little green and white special “package” there, or maybe just the merest sprinkling of white “snow” where a feathered being was previously seen to be preening, gratitude leaves its gifts and splits, trusting they will be received at the precise moment they are most needed!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- The moments in each day when his large featherless assistant actually sits down in her chair like she is supposed to so he can nap on her knee.
- How his naturally resonant voice helps him get faster customer service.
- The way he has just the perfect number of feathers to be able to give each one individualized attention each and every day.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl’s persistence – no matter how slow she is to grasp what he wants or needs, he never gives up until she understands!
- Her feathered and shelled flock, who require so much of her time daily, but in a way that it is a delight to give and give and give.
- Readers who are curious and eager to learn more about her two favorite beings: feathers and shells. <3
Shannon & Pearl