Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude is very fond of the simplest things in life: oxygen, water, sunshine, rain, rivers and oceans and meadows and fields (preferably filled with fresh sprouting millet if at all possible).
While there are lots of fancy, complex things in life to feel grateful for, it is the simplest things we can always count on.
This means we will never wake up feeling in the mood to be grateful and not be able to find anything to be grateful for!
Of course, the very best way to ensure gratitude is always nearby is to spend time with a being who has feathers. The very sight of soft, fluffy feathers is an instant “gratitude generator,” and once you get going by feeling grateful for feathers, you can find other things to add to your gratefuls list much faster!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All the friends he makes every day just by being himself!
- Being his mommy’s #1 priority.
- How no matter how slow she is to grasp the lessons, his large featherless assistant is always eager to take the retraining seminars he recommends.
Shannon is grateful for...
- How she learns something new and wonderful about her feathery sidekick every day they spend together.
- Having a full tank of gas and some crispy green paper in the bank….sufficiency is such a good feeling!
- Being able to afford all the needs of her trio (sometimes with just a smidgen of help from the large featherless grandbirdparents, for whom she also feels very grateful!).
Shannon & Pearl