Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feelings of gratitude can be overpowering or very subtle. Sometimes, your gratitude can feel like an ocean wave, effortlessly carrying you to shore.
At other times, your gratitude may feel like the gentlest rain shower – so light and delicate you can barely perceive its presence.
In either case – and every place in between – gratitude is always a welcome and uplifting companion – a friend you can trust to meet you where you are and walk with you to the next step ahead on the path of life.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being healthy and free from yucky yeast.
- Every single time he gets his beak on something crispy and crunchy.
- How his beak is shaped just perfectly for preening every pretty feather.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl, Malti and Bruce – her “inner flock.”
- The gift of nature and animals to learn from and be inspired by.
- Time – somehow it can heal even the hardest hurts to heal from!
Shannon & Pearl