Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Often feeling grateful is associated with feeling humble, such as when someone offers a small kindness after you’ve had a very hard day.
But gratitude has a powerful side too, such as when we tackle a big challenge and totally smoke it!
Or when we look into a reflective surface and feel so pretty, and then we feel so grateful for being so pretty and feeling so pretty, and then we just want to share that gratitude with everyone we see!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being born into a very cute, pretty, feathery body that makes everyone who sees him so happy and grateful.
- Having warm, soft, insulating feathers.
- Reflective surfaces – the better to admire prettiness in!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her feathery sidekick, who teaches her everyday that it is perfectly fine to think you are pretty in public!
- Her self-possessed and confident feathers and shells, who don’t seem to struggle with any of the self-esteem issues she has faced.
- Every time Pearl makes someone smile and brightens their day.
Shannon & Pearl