Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feeling grateful is something that can happen anytime. It can happen in the best of moments and in the worst of moments, to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
And that makes gratitude the ultimate peacekeeper, because it is an experience every being has and can relate to.
When gratitude arises, conflict subsides, because gratitude calms fear.
Gratitude helps us remember we are all in this together. It also helps us remember we are more alike than we are different.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Having so much love in his life.
- Having so much millet (and waffles and rice) in his life.
- Being the only flock member who gets to sleep in his mommy’s room at night.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her dear ones, both human and non-human.
- Ladybugs – they always appear just when encouragement is most needed.
- Hope – it truly is the thing with feathers (thanks, Emily Dickinson).
Shannon & Pearl