Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Join 2,511 other subscribers
Gratitude has no price. Isn’t that a weird thing to think about!!
You can’t buy gratitude….or sell it, for that matter.
But you can cover it in soft, fetching feathers and pamper and spoil it and it will stick around and also want to spend all day with you!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How it makes his mommy’s morning to wake him up and sing their special chirpy good morning song together.
- The return of warmer weather which means the shells go outside to live again and he has his mommy all to himself again.
- Millet. Rice. Waffles. Sunflower seeds.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Being able to work at home with the world’s best office mates!
- How her flock puts up with all her mistakes with such patience and love.
- The sight of a full, round moon in a clear sky….the BEST.
Shannon & Pearl