Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude comes easily to beings who live in the moment. By staying present and focused in each minute of each day, even the tiniest miracles will be easy to notice and appreciate.
A drop of fresh dew glistening at the end of a pine needle. A yellow butterfly flitting from flower to flower. The aroma of fresh coffee brewing. Bright light to see with and soft carpeting to walk on.
A petite feathery being sitting on your (his) laptop….who just happens to be the best co-worker ever!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- The very pretty bird he greets each morning in the large rectangular thing with the crispy keys.
- His avian palace, which is decked out with crispy paper to chew and comfy perches to snooze on, as well as fresh water and tasty snacks for whenever he feels peckish.
- The approach of Spring and all the single ladybirds who will soon be queueing up to meet him!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Cockatiels. And turtles. And tortoises. And nature of all kinds.
- Being able to write about gratitude each week here – it is such a great reminder!
Shannon & Pearl