Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feeling grateful naturally brings up a desire to share.
You want to share your gratitude. You want to share how happy it makes you.
You want to share everything you have – starting with your breakfast, which your large featherless waitress has thoughtfully prepared for you without you even having to ask (she must be feeling very grateful too!).
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Getting “first dibs” on all the household delicacies (as befits the smallest, cutest and featheriest flock member).
- Every time his large featherless waitress gets his order right.
- How having feathers makes everyone feel more grateful more often (which also means there is more sharing going on).
Shannon is grateful for...
- One healthy 77-gram set of grey and white feathers.
- Two healthy shells.
- Making progress in her own road back to health again.
Shannon & Pearl