Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
When something makes you really happy, you quite naturally want to share it with others so they can feel happier too.
This is called “gratitude in action,” and it is something that feathered beings do naturally.
Let’s say, for instance, you are enjoying a perfectly prepared dish called “hard-boiled egg.” It is so tasty! So delicious! So flingably fun! You eat your fill and then notice there is still some left over.
And there are other beings nearby who look like they could use some cheering up.
Since you already have some extras stored conveniently away for “later” (the best storage being on the edges of your sharp, curved beak, of course) a simple head fling can efficiently distribute some of your bounty to cheer up your neighbors!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Hard-boiled, um, eggs….it’s really only weird if you think about it too long.
- His bestie, the bathroom (now kitchen and everywhere) clock.
- His grandma, the Small Chef, who taught his large featherless waitress how to boil things.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Healthy delicacies that Pearl loves!
- How much mileage she can get out of a single hard-boiled delicacy, since all three flock members reliably love to eat them!
- Sharing each day’s breakfast (and lunch and dinner) with such an enthusiastic diner with feathers.
Shannon & Pearl