Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude, like everything else in life, responds really well to “cuteness.”
For this reason, if you want more gratitude in your life, it can help to just start adding cuteness. The gratitude will sense the cuteness and come running!
A word of caution, however – if you’re not used to tidal waves of gratitude coming all at once, you might want to start slow and “ramp up” the cuteness. This way, all that gratitude rushing headlong in your direction won’t seem quite so overwhelming.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How he seems to be able to make the large featherless beings feel happier and more grateful just by being himself!
- Hearing his mommy admit that he is the flock “alpha” (aka “the boss”).
- The re-emergence of one of his culinary favorites: “hard boiled egg.”
Shannon is grateful for...
- How just the sight of her flock mates can help lift her mood on “down” days.
- Cuteness – the next best thing to having it yourself is surrounding yourself with it!
- The wonderful feeling of kissing soft grey belly feathers and feeling a tiny trusting heart beating underneath them. <3
Shannon & Pearl