Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Some days seem tailor-made for feeling gratitude. The blessings seem to just appear before your eyes, lining up politely in front of you as they wait to be acknowledged.
These are wonderful days indeed! When a day that is readily rich in gratitude arrives, it can be tempting to wish it would stay – forever. But then, inevitably, more challenges arrive again and that easy warm glow of thankfulness starts to fade.
This is when it can really come in handy to share your life with a feathered being.
Not only are feathered beings adept at finding gratitude in even the tiniest, most easily overlooked moments of even the most ordinary day, but gratitude loves naturally cheery feathered beings so much it seeks them out when it needs cheering up!
On the days when gratitude is living large and in charge in your life, you and your feathery sidekick can enjoy its presence together.
And on the days when gratitude is playing “hard to get,” you can count on your feathers to lure it back out into the open for you.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- The cozy, downy insulation of his lovely natural feather coat.
- Being able to go outside on the porch in his small cage with his mommy to sing to the wild ladybirds and enjoy the sun.
- All the soft, cozy nesting and napping zones in his posh casa.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Writing this blog, which has become a rich source of gratitude and new flock-wide friendships all over the world!
- Moving towards a plastic-free lifestyle as much as possible – it just feels right.
- Each moment when she needs courage and courage comes.
Shannon & Pearl
5 thoughts on “Tuesday Gratefuls: Pearl & Shannon Share”
A plastic-free lifestyle? Yes!! What a wonderful commitment to the environment.
I’m working towards it – it is really hard!!
I’m sure it is. So many products contained in plastic. How in the world can you buy shampoo?
Oh gosh I didn’t even think about that….maybe I should have said “a less-plastic lifestyle”. 🙁
I can see how it is very, very difficult. Still, there are thno bags we can go to reduce our use. Good idea!