Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Feeling grateful is always possible, but that doesn’t mean it is always easy. Looking for and finding reasons to feel grateful can be a discipline like any other.
For instance, let’s say you have feathers and you are a known gourmand who is dedicated to expanding your palate at every opportunity.
Mostly, you like to sample new green or waffle-colored things, but then one day you happen across a bowl of red beings that looks intriguing.
Red isn’t your favorite color and you aren’t really hungry. But, being the disciplined and dedicated world-famous gourmand that you are, you dive on in and sample the heck out of them anyway!
This is called “gratitude in action,” and it is a powerful way to keep gratitude close to you each and every day.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being born with such a sensitive palate.
- All the things he has been finding lately to shred and nest with.
- How his mommy always stops whatever she is doing when his neck feathers get itchy.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Living in a safe area in a good casa with a conscientious and kind landlord.
- Tiny houses. Someday…..
- Inspiring stories about how people are helping save animals all around the world.
Shannon & Pearl