Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Sometimes gratitude-producing things take some effort before the gratitude part appears.
Take exercise, for example, which requires an investment called “sweat equity” in order to produce actual gratitude.
This can be annoying, since there are times you just need a dose of gratitude right away and you don’t have time or energy to make your deposit of “sweat equity” first.
In this case, what you want to do is recruit a very cute exercise partner to join you. The moment they arrive, you can just look into their cute little face and gratitude will appear right away – no “sweat equity” required!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His mommy’s wonderful soft and chewy blue “sweat equity” mat.
- The small rectangular flashing device, which captures cuteness so readily.
- How his mommy always finds a way to include him in new activities she thinks he will enjoy.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Yoga – the one form of physical fitness she is actually sort of good at!
- Meditation – it’s like yoga but without the “yoga” part.
- Pearl – cuteness can go a long LONG way towards making up for other less desirable parts of one’s day!
Shannon & Pearl