Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude, like your housemates with feathers, likes to take frequent breaks.
This can mean that when you go looking for it, sometimes it is nowhere to be found!
But this is nothing to worry about. All you need to do is start doing one of gratitude’s favorite activities.
The moment gratitude realizes what you are up to, it will come right out to join you (or call loudly so you can go and get it!).
One sure-fire gratitude-whisperer is showering. Showering is so warm and cozy and it feels so good to your aching body and mind!
Gratitude just loves a good warm shower. Just start the water running and watch gratitude appear!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How fresh and feathery showers make him look – for the ladybirds, of course!
- Being able to help his mommy with so many activities she could never do on her own – like “parrot shower,” for example.
- “Parrot breakfast” – another favorite activity that follows “parrot shower.”
Shannon is grateful for...
- Warm yet refreshing showers that restore peace to body and mind.
- How cute Pearl looks perching on the shower curtain rod!
- Indoor plumbing – best invention ever!
Shannon & Pearl