Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Gratitude is a smooth operator. Once you see gratitude in action, you know you are seeing a master “black ops” secret agent at work.
Of course, gratitude doesn’t have feathers (only feathered “black ops” secret agents get the highest levels of clearance), but in every other way, gratitude can work miracles that defy explanation.
For example, let’s say that your health demands you adopt a new eating plan. The new eating plan sounds sensible enough, except for the omission of every single one of your most favorite delicacies.
Suddenly everything is “gluten-free” this and “dairy-free” that. Snack time, which used to be a favorite, now bums you out.
But then one day as you are sitting there nibbling on your gluten-free, dairy-free coffee biscuit, you hear the unmistakable “click click click” of a certain set of cute pink feet headed across the table towards you. An adorable sharp curved beak reaches out and oh-so-daintily nibbles the edge of your dull flavorless coffee biscuit.
You just can’t resist. You lunge for the small rectangular flashing device, snapping picture after picture of your adorable winged sidekick as he enthusiastically demolishes your undeniably healthy snack!
Suddenly, snack time is fun again! You feel a rush of gratitude. See? Miracles!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All the crispy, crunchy delicacies that come his way each day.
- Cuteness (which basically gets him whatever he wants).
- His sharp beak – so useful and handy!
Shannon is grateful for...
- The robust “gluten-free,” “dairy-free” prepared foods marketplace, which makes eating on her new plan so much easier (if not necessarily more fun).
- Always having the best dining partner to share her meals and snacks with!
- Still being able to have her morning coffee….just with coconut milk creamer from now on.
Shannon & Pearl
Love this blog post & want more of Pearl?
SPECIAL SALE: $9.95 + FREE domestic shipping!!
Now you can go behind the scenes of Love & Feathers!
Find out how Shannon met her soul bird, Pearl.
Learn about their early years before the shells!
See photos & read stories you won’t find anywhere else!
Click here to order your beak-o-graphed copy!