Follow Pearl, Malti, Bruce & Io
Every day, some beings in this world are having what the large featherless beings call “a bad day.”
Bad days happen to all of us….even when we have feathers.
It isn’t that a bad day is happening that matters so much as what we choose to do about it.
We can shriek and hiss and bite and drop deposits on everything we see if that feels right. We can nap it off (a good nap never hurt anything and often really helps)!
Or we can stop, take a big deep breath, and then another, and look around for something (feathery) to feel grateful for.
And then we can ease on through the bad day, one small, soft, fluffy grateful moment at a time.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Having soft, fluffy feathers, which helps his large featherless assistant’s bad days be less bad and more good.
- Feeling better and not having to go back to the dreaded v.e.t. for awhile!
- Being cute enough to totally get away with hissing and biting if the moment seems to call for it.
Shannon is grateful for...
- The precious and beloved feathery face she sees first thing every morning and last thing each night!
- The pure privilege and joy of keeping constant company with feathers and shells.
- Her own improving health….it has been a long year of hard work and it is paying off!
Shannon & Pearl
Love this blog post & want more of Pearl?
Now you can go behind the scenes of Love & Feathers!
Find out how Shannon met her soul bird, Pearl.
Learn about their early years before the shells!
See photos & read stories you won’t find anywhere else!