Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Tomorrow (Wednesday the 19th) is the large featherless assistant’s 48th birthday.
More importantly, it is Pearl’s honorary 19th birthday.
The way his mommy figures it (and math has never been her strong suit, yet still) she brought her baby home on January 26th. He was around five weeks old at the time.
If you count back from five weeks, you end up right around December 19th.
So it is entirely conceivable that mommy and baby might have been born on the same day!
Either way, Pearl and his mommy have been joined at the hip (and shoulder, and knee) for 19 straight years now and that is definitely worth some five-star festivities!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- 19 feathery and festive years being pampered and spoiled by his large featherless flock mates.
- Every waffle on the planet.
- Every ladybird on the planet.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her soul bird….every single day they share together.
- Birthdays. Amazingly nearly a half-century of them now and still they keep right on coming!
- Birthday cake (it had to be said).
Shannon & Pearl
Give a bird an awesome 19th birthday present & PRE-ORDER your beak-o-graphed copy of his new (formerly TOP SECRET) Recipe Book! <3
“Waffles n More: A Love & Feathers Recipe Book“ is available for PRE-ORDER!
Order your beak-o-graphed copy today and Pearl’s large featherless publication assistant will have it winging your way “right away no waiting” (or by early January at the latest)!