Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is so powerful it can make whole flocks of irritating things (and beings) invisible – right on the spot!
(Which, of course, just frees up more time to appreciate the non-irritating and adorable beings with feathers who remain.)
Best of all, gratitude is so very share-able. The more you have, the more you can share. And the more you share, the more you have!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being the flock alpha (when you’re the right bird for the job….).
- Getting prime position for the official flock photo.
- How much his mommy loves him.
- His flockmates’ new outdoor habitats!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her wonderfully diverse, smart and cute flock.
- Their patience as she learns to care for them.
- Every chirp, sneeze, fart (blame the shells!) and shriek.
- The simple wisdom of non-human family members.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl