Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Gratitude isn’t always just sitting right out in the open waiting for you each morning.
Sometimes you have to wade on in and lure it out of its little hiding place (especially if it likes to sleep in like you do!).
Even though it can take a bit of a hunt to locate gratitude in its lair, once you find it, you can be sure your day will instantly improve!
After all, gratitude, like practically everything else in this life, loves company!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Wonderful crispy, crunchy cardboard.
- Anything nest-sized (after all, you never know when a single ladybird may appear!).
- How his large featherless assistant is always available to help him get back out of a new lair when he gets a little stuck.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her pint-sized soul bird and his adventurous spirit!
- Cardboard – it is one of the few safe toys Pearl can still chew on!
- Tuesdays….because they always remind her to feel grateful!
Shannon & Pearl