Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is always there, even when it sometimes feels like no one else is.
Gratitude only has unconditional love to offer, but not just towards others. Gratitude helps you offer unconditional love to yourself too.
For a great example of how wonderful life can become when you learn to love yourself unconditionally (along with your featherless flock members), it is great to share your life with a being who has feathers.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His mommy, who keeps training and training to be able to offer him the best level of VIP service.
- His cute feathery being, which makes his flock mates and his VIP fans feel so much love and gratitude.
- The ability to love himself unconditionally (so many featherless beings struggle so much to do this).
- Having the chance to share his life here with such a fab extended flock family!
Shannon is grateful for...
- All the life lessons her soul bird has taught her (and continues to teach her).
- Pearl’s good health and zest for life.
- The ocean. It never fails to get the anxiety out and put the calm in its place.
- VACATION. Every once in awhile even hard-working self-employed birdie mamas get to take one!
Shannon & Pearl