Gratitude is a very good quality to have (almost as good as feathers….but not quite).
When we feel grateful, we feel so alive.
(Some of us also feel quite pretty, but that is the topic for another blog post).
Gratitude makes the greyest day seem even grey-er….and cuter, and fluffier, and prettier, come to think of it.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- His sharp and creative beak.
- His cute pink feet.
- Having so many fluffy, cute, pretty, grey and white feathers.
- The small rectangular flashing device which captures his prettiness and cuteness and fluffiness so reliably.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her “soul bird.”
- Having the best vet in the world for her feathers and shells.
- New Years (getting 365 fresh days all at once is just the coolest).
- Plush and comfy throw pillows (you can never have too many!)
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl