Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like when you sit in your nest and wait and you just know that the cutest, prettiest, most feathery lady bird will happen along any second to join you….
Talk about gratitude! In the meantime, you can feel grateful you are so cute and pretty and feathery and have such a posh and safe nest to offer, complete with 24/7 MommyGuard services!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Posh nests.
- Being born so cute and feathery and pretty.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Any day that has Pearl in it.
- Repurposed Easter baskets that bring her feathered sidekick such joy.
- Tuneful (full volume) singing to liven up her workday.
- The chance to work from home surrounded by her feathers and her shells.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl