Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
There is so much to be grateful for, but it can really help to have a “gratitude accountability partner” to help you remember this.
The best accountability partners, of course, are the ones who have feathers. Not only do they naturally inspire gratitude in everyone they meet (on account of “cuteness,” “prettiness” and “featheriness”), but when they feel grateful for something (say, their shiny rectangular thing with the crispy, flingable keys) they really put their all into it.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- All the great new reflective rectangular toys his mommy has recently brought home for him to play with and chew on.
- Anything reflective, for that matter.
- How well his large featherless assistant is learning to “share.”
- Springtime – tis the season for ladybirds!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Pearl’s fierce devotion to anything and anyone he loves.
- The feeling of deep gratitude that wells up every time she looks at her feathery sidekick.
- The miracle of other species and how forgiving they can be towards us.
- Nature in all its many incredible forms.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl