A lot of beings think gratitude is a difficult thing to find.
They expect to have to muster up all kinds of extra energy and effort to look for it, and then, when and if they find it, to feel it.
But feathered beings know that gratitude is very easy to spot. For example, often it has feathers. And it is always very cute and pretty.
In other words, every time you find gratitude and feel grateful, it is guaranteed to be a great experience!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being born with fluffy feathers, a cute curved beak, soft wings and sweet pink feet, which seem to bring the large featherless beings so much gratitude and joy whenever they see him.
- How the competition for ladybirds goes down somewhat in the fall, giving him even better odds than he has already!
- Long restful naps, and how they make him even cuter and prettier.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Being able to be Pearl’s personal large featherless assistant (it’s a much better role for her than “star”).
- Take-out. Any night where she can skip the argument with the stove/oven/microwave is a good night indeed.
- All the cute bird and turtle art that decorates her casa – she is literally surrounded by feathers and shells!
Shannon & Pearl