Just because gratitude is naturally humble and wise doesn’t mean it doesn’t still enjoy making an entrance.
Knowing how to make just the right entrance at just the right moment can be especially useful when you encounter a really grumpy being who is just sure she won’t be feeling any gratitude today, thank you very much.
(In some circles, these beings are called “co-workers,” but more on that in another post).
When gratitude spots a being like this, it is game on!
One of the best ways to make a really splashy entrance is to recruit a sidekick with feathers. This way, you can be sure all eyes will be on you when you walk in and everyone will start feeling quite grateful right away.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- How having feathers is like having an all-access VIP pass to everywhere and everything.
- His safe, cozy avian castle and lovely surrounding casa with so many interesting things that are all for him!
- Sharing every meal with his mommy (whether she seems to have planned for that or not).
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her healthy, happy avian and two healthy, happy shells!
- Being able to have a work/life balance that allows her to set her own daily schedule.
- Writing about animals and pets – it is the BEST!
Shannon & Pearl