Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Not surprisingly, gratitude likes to hang out with beings that enjoy its company.
After all, it is easier to be grateful – and to stay that way – when you surround yourself with other beings who also eagerly cultivate the companionship of gratitude.
But not all beings do this. What happens when you get stuck hanging out with an individual who is pretty much the opposite of grateful? How can you get gratitude to stay anyway and keep you company?
For this, what you really need is feathers. Gratitude loves feathers. If you are stuck with a disagreeable companion and you notice gratitude starting to tiptoe away, just locate your feathers and present them pronto!
Gratitude will come scampering right back before you know it!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Having feathers. Most beings can’t grow any of their own!
- His mommy’s comfy lap, where he sits and preens and roosts while she does something called “work.”
- Neck feather scratches – they are the best!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Having multiple opportunities each day to feel grateful each time she looks at Pearl, Malti & Bruce!
- Keeping company with such a happy, healthy little flock.
- Air conditioning (it is summer in Texas, after all. How DID the settlers do it?).
Shannon & Pearl
Love this blog post & want more of Pearl?
Now you can go behind the scenes of Love & Feathers!
Find out how Shannon met her soul bird, Pearl.
Learn about their early years before the shells!
See photos & read stories you won’t find anywhere else!