Follow Pearl, Malti & Bruce
Here we are once again at the start of a whole fresh set of 365 days.
If you happen to be Pearl, this means you just got handed 365 fresh days to fling and shred and sing and snooze and remodel the casa….all of your favorite hobbies!
You are now in sole possession of 365 brand squeaky clean and new days to make fresh deposits (that your large featherless assistant will scrutinize as usual).
You have 365 days to feather your nest – after all, you never know when a fetching and feathery single ladybird might appear.
Speaking of ladybirds, you have 365 days to preen and admire “prettiness” and “cuteness” in the casa’s shiny reflective surfaces….even the most suave and sophisticated of solo manly manbirds needs to keep their A-game sharp.
Best of all, you have 365 more days to be pampered and spoiled by your large featherless assistant, your personal Small Chef, your (very) Tall Tree and your extended flock of VIP fans.
No wonder beings all over the world love New Year’s Day so much – it’s like winning the gratitude jackpot!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- A great start to year 19, full of festivities and fun and flock mates!
- Good company. He is surrounded by beings who love him unconditionally.
- His extended flock – life with feathers is just better when it is shared!
Shannon is grateful for...
- Having her precious soul bird with her for another year….and hopefully into immortality!
- Having had the chance to write and publish “Love & Feathers” to share some of the many wise lessons Pearl teaches her every single day.
- This blog, which keeps our little flock so connected to other loving flocks around this big yet very small world!
Shannon & Pearl
Love this blog post & want more of Pearl?
Now you can go behind the scenes of Love & Feathers!
Find out how Shannon met her soul bird, Pearl.
Learn about their early years before the shells!
See photos & read stories you won’t find anywhere else!